We now want to know your thoughts on the following key points:
- The current needs of children and young people in Surrey:
- What is required to meet them
- The current services in Surrey:
- Do these services, as they are currently set up and delivered, actually meet these needs?
- The future:
What does good look like?
How can we ensure that future services meet the needs that you have identified? What, if anything, needs to change?
What are the main priorities for 2015 and beyond?
Mole Valley Youth Voice is setting up a partnership network to increase the involvement and representation of young people in the district.
- Have your key activities and messages promoted on our new Online Hub
- Meet, share, co-ordinate, and even co-create activities with a wider target audience via the variety of our other members
- Help shape Youth Voice’s policies and campaigns
- Access information on funding opportunities for your projects
- Gain free advice and guidance on engaging with the ‘Youth Voice’
- Promote your recognition of the ‘Youth Voice’ via inclusion of our branding on your publications, events or activities.